By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to a version of the following screen
Like all reporting, what you see here is dependant on your reporting-level access and permissions. As a manager, you can view data in different ways depending on your permissions.
- Hierarchical View: As a manager, you'll enter the report at your reporting-access level to view a summary of lessons assigned and completed. From here, you'll be able to drill down further before selecting to view a specific agent's lesson records.
- Agent & Team Views: As a manager, you'll see a full list of all agents or all teams under your reporting-access level.
- View my records: As an agent, you'll be taken directly to your list of lessons. As a manager who may have been assigned lessons, selecting this option will reveal your lessons.
- Customer reporting View: As a manager, you'll be able to access lessons for agents in any custom reporting groups you've been assigned permission to access.
- Manager View: Users assigned the permission
View 1-to-1s for all managerscan access the lessons for all managers who have been assigned a lesson
At the very bottom of the report, you can access the lessons of a specific user. Learners can click the Lesson link here and they will be directed to their Learning area to complete the lesson.