Step 1: Authentication
By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to select your Zoho data center.
Click Authenticate and you'll be directed automatically into Zoho to authorise the integration with EvaluAgent. Simply Allow Zoho to integrate with Evaluagent
Please Note: You'll need to have the relevant administrator permissions assigned to your Zoho user profile to be able to authorise an integration.
Step 2: Configure
Once you've completed Authentication, you'll be directed automatically to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to configure your integration.
- Part 1: Choose how much ticket information will be fetched into EvaluAgent. You have 2 options:
- ONLY fetch the ticket reference and any associated meta-data (E.g. tags); or,
- In addition to this core data, fetch the full conversation thread.
- By choosing the second option, you'll be able to access a copy of the full text of all interactions between customer and agent(s) as an integral part of the evaluation process.
- Part 2: When it comes to evaluating tickets that contain multiple responses, you have 3 options:
- Split multi-response tickets so that each response can be evaluated separately.
- Spit multi-response tickets so that all responses from the same agent on the ticket are grouped together so that each agent's group of responses can be evaluated separately.
- Don't split multi-response tickets and assign the full ticket for evaluation to any one of the agents that have responded on the ticket. By default, EvaluAgent assigns the ticket and any resulting evaluation to the last responding agent but you may change this to any other agent who has responded on the ticket at the point of evaluation.
- Part 3: Decide how long evaluated and non-evaluated tickets remain available in EvaluAgent. Any contacts older than your selection will be purged and permanently deleted from EvaluAgent in line with our secure data storage and deletion policies.
On clicking Save, EvaluAgent will start fetching tickets on a regular (typically hourly) cycle.
Please sign in to leave a comment.