Step 1: Authentication
By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to enter your Freshcaller account name and a Freshcaller API key.
Tip: If the address of your Freshcaller account was: https://abc-energy.freshcaller.com, then you simply need to enter abc-energy into the prompt-box.
Please Note: You'll need to have the relevant administrator permissions assigned to your Freshcaller user profile to be able to create a Freshcaller API key.
Step 2: Configure
Once you've completed Authentication, you'll be directed automatically to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to configure your integration.
- Part 1: Choose how much call information will be fetched into EvaluAgent. You have 2 options:
- ONLY fetch the ticket reference and any associated meta-data (E.g. tags); or,
- In addition to this core data, fetch the full call-recording.
- By choosing the second option, you'll be able to access a recording of the call as an integral part of the evaluation process.
- Part 2: Decide how long evaluated and non-evaluated calls remain available in EvaluAgent. Any calls older than your selection will be purged and permanently deleted from EvaluAgent in line with our secure data storage and deletion policies.
On clicking Save, EvaluAgent will start fetching calls on a regular (typically hourly) cycle.