The EvaluAgent-Salesforce Integration enables you to:
- Automatically fetch and present Salesforce tickets in EvaluAgent that meet your configured filters.
- Select and assign Salesforce tickets for evaluation.
- Access the underlying Salesforce ticket during evaluation and from the evaluation result screen via a link back to Salesforce . (So long as the User has access and permissions set in Salesforce ).
- Push an evaluation result back into Salesforce allowing your Salesforce Users to access a quality result linked to a ticket.
- Manually request a Salesforce ticket to be evaluated.
See Getting started with third-party system integrations for more information
Setting up your Salesforce Integration
Go to Integration Settings and then...
- Click the CRM tab; then,
- Click the Integrate* link for Salesforce...
* If someone has already connected Salesforce to your EvaluAgent account, the Integrate link will not appear. Instead, you can access the integration to Add a connector (a set of rules that filter which tickets will be fetched from Salesforce into EvaluAgent).
On clicking the Integrate link, you'll be directed to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to Authenticate with Salesforce. Unlike some of the other integrations, there's nothing else you need to do at this stage (Everything is taken care of in the background).
Tip: You'll need to be logged into Salesforce as a Salesforce administrator / account owner for the next step to work. When you press the Authenticate button, you'll be taken to the following screen in Salesforce
Simply Allow the integration and you'll be redirected back to the following screen where you'll be able to add a connector which, once activated, will automatically fetch Salesforce ticket references into EvaluAgent based on any filters you configure as part of setting up the connector.