The EvaluAgent-Salesforce Integration enables you to:
- Automatically fetch and present Salesforce tickets in EvaluAgent that meet your configured filters.
- Select and assign Salesforce tickets for evaluation.
- Access the underlying Salesforce ticket during evaluation and from the evaluation result screen via a link back to Salesforce . (So long as the User has access and permissions set in Salesforce ).
- Push an evaluation result back into Salesforce allowing your Salesforce Users to access a quality result linked to a ticket.
- Manually request a Salesforce ticket to be evaluated.
See Getting started with third-party system integrations for more information
Before adding a Salesforce connector (a rule-set of filters which determines which tickets are fetched from Salesforce ) you'll first need to Integrate your Salesforce account with your EvaluAgent account.
First, Go to Integration Settings and Click the CRM Tab to reveal the following screen...
Click on the Add connector link to reveal the following screen...
- Assign a title to the connector - You can create multiple connectors for Salesforce, but each one must have a unique title. At this point, you can decide to select your own filters or auto-populate the filters based on one of our quick-start options.
- Select the Salesforce entity - the type of work (ticket / chat session / etc. ) you wish to fetch
- Select the time period parameters to use to filter tickets. Salesforce tickets have a number of date field options. Here, you select the field to use as the basis of the filtering process.Once you've selected the date field, select the time period to query. E.g. if you select Date field = Created and Time Period = Last 24 hours, then the connector will work to retrieve and only ever present Zendesk tickets created in the last 24 hours
- Select other filters to be applied as part of the retrieval process. These are optional and you can add as many as you wish. The filters available are based on the fields available in Salesforce.
- Finally, select which EvaluAgent field from the User profile will be used to connect to Salesforce's user field. This connection is used to match Users in Salesforce to Users in EvaluAgent. Ideally, both fields should contain a unique and identical identifier which is the same for each user in Salesforce and EvaluAgent - the simplest and most common one being the User's email address.
Once you've added all of the relevant details, click the Activate button and you'll be taken to the Connectors tab where you can view / deactivate / reactivate / delete connectors.
All Active Connectors are polled regularly to automatically fetch Salesforce tickets into EvaluAgent (filtered based on the rules associated with the active connectors) and will populate the Contacts table in real-time. Any tickets that are fetched by more than one connector will only ever appear once in the Contacts table.
Here, all tickets and contacts imported from third-party systems can be assigned for evaluation.