The EvaluAgent-Zendesk Integration enables you to:
- Automatically fetch and present Zendesk tickets in EvaluAgent that meet your configured filters.
- Select and assign Zendesk tickets for evaluation.
- Access the underlying Zendesk ticket during evaluation and from the evaluation result screen via a link back to Zendesk. (So long as the User has access and permissions set in Zendesk).
- Push an evaluation result back into Zendesk allowing your Zendesk Users to access a quality result linked to a ticket.
- Manually request a Zendesk ticket to be evaluated.
See Getting started with third-party system integrations for more information
Before adding a Zendesk connector (a rule-set of filters which determines which tickets are fetched from Zendesk) you'll first need to Integrate your Zendesk account with your EvaluAgent account.
First, Go to Integration Settings and Click the CRM Tab to reveal the following screen...
Click on the Add connector link to reveal the following screen...
- Assign a title to the connector - You can create multiple connectors for Zendesk, but each one must have a unique title. At this point, you can decide to select your own filters or auto-populate the filters based on one of our quick-start options.
- Select the time period parameters to use to filter tickets. Zendesk tickets have a number of date field options. Here, you select the field to use as the basis of the filtering process.Once you've selected the date field, select the time period to query. E.g. if you select Date field = Created and Time Period = Last 24 hours, then the connector will work to retrieve and only ever present Zendesk tickets created in the last 24 hours
- Select other filters to be applied as part of the retrieval process. These are optional and you can add as many as you wish. The filters available are based on the fields available in Zendesk.
- Finally, match up each User's primary email (on their Zendesk User profile) to one user identifier fields on their EvaluAgent User profile. This connection is used to match Users in Zendesk to Users in EvaluAgent. Ideally, both fields should contain a unique and identical identifier which is the same for each user in Zendesk and EvaluAgent - the simplest and most common one being the User's email address. See here for more information
Once you've added all of the relevant details, click the Activate button and you'll be taken to the Connectors tab where you can view / deactivate / reactivate / delete connectors.
All Active Connectors are polled regularly to automatically fetch Zendesk tickets into EvaluAgent (filtered based on the rules associated with the active connectors) and will populate the Imported Contacts table in real-time. Any tickets that are fetched by more than one connector will only ever appear once in the Contacts table.
Here, all tickets and contacts imported from third-party systems can be assigned for evaluation.