The most connected Quality Management and Improvement Platform ever!
EvaluAgent offers a wide range of native and non-native integrations enabling you to integrate CRM, chat, telephony, and call-recording systems to EvaluAgent.
You can now integrate EvaluAgent with Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk and WIX Answers and use our secure file transfer protocol (SFTP) to import contact records, voice and screen recordings into the platform.
What's more - with our integration partner, Zapier, you can now integrate with over 1,000 other applications including the most common CRM and Chat platforms.
Once contacts have been imported, they can be filtered and randomly selected and presented to evaluators for evaluation using EvaluAgent's automated work-queue generator feature.
Each integration will operate slightly differently based on each third-party's connection protocols and the permissions/credentials required to set up integrations. However, in a nutshell, each Integration will enable you to benefit from a number of time-saving features:
- Automatically fetch and present contacts from the third party system into EvaluAgent based on filters you configure.
- Select and assign imported contacts for evaluation.
- Access the underlying contact during evaluation and from the evaluation result screen via a link back to the third-party system. (So long as the User has access credentials for the third party system
Where supported by the third party system, the integration will also enable you to:
- Push an evaluation result back into the third-party system allowing Users to access a quality result linked to a contact from within the third-party system
- Manually request a contact to be evaluated from within the third party system.
Current Integrations available
- WIX Answers
- SFTP Bulk File Import allowing you to import contact / call records (and meta-data) as well as voice / screen recording
Your system not listed? - Add and vote here
In addition to the list of native (direct) integrations listed above, you can also use our Zapier connector to integrate EvaluAgent with tens of other CRM, ticket management, and chat platforms. See www.zapier.com for more insight how this works.
Questions and Answers
1: How easy is it to set up an Integration?
We've made it really easy and it should only take a few clicks for you to set up an integration. It's typically a two-step process.
Step 1: Set up the integration
- To integrate EvaluAgent with a cloud-based system (E.g. Zendesk), you'll need to be a system administrator / account owner of that third party system. There's a guide for setting up an integration with each third party system we support. E.g. How do I integrate with Zendesk?
- To integrate EvaluAgent with an on-premise system (E.g. NICE), you'll need to set up our SFTP Bulk file uploader. There's a guide to help you complete the process: How do I bulk import calls & recordings from my call recording platform?
- To integrate EvaluAgent with a system via Zapier, the Zapier guide is the best place to start
Step 2: Set up one or more connectors for the integration.
A Connector is a set of filters that enable you to group imported contacts together based on their match to pre-configured criteria. E.g. You may wish to create a Connector that matches (and tags) all tickets closed in the last 7 days where Priority = High.
- There's a guide for configuring connectors for each cloud-based system we support. E.g. How do I filter which contacts are imported from Zendesk?
- There's also a guide for configuring connectors for contacts imported via the SFTP BUlk Upload feature - How do I filter contacts imported via SFTP?
2: How do I link-up users in my system(s) to users in EvaluAgent?
Every contact that is fetched from your system into EvaluAgent will have an assigned User (Typically the the agent who processed the contact). In order to evaluate an imported contact, the User Identifier field in your third-party system needs to be linked-up to one of EvaluAgent's User Identifier fields to link the contact and any associated results back to the same person. Click here for more information.
3: Are the contacts modified in any way within EvaluAgent?
No. Absolutely not. EvaluAgent doesn’t store and can’t edit any details associated with the contact (especially customer details). Integrations are one-way, EvaluAgent only “consults” contact data on demand and only sends quality results back to the third party platform (and only if you've integrated the EvaluAgent App with your third-party system).
4: What security protocols are in place to secure data relating to my contacts?
Data is transmitted using encrypted TLSv1.1 and higher over HTTPS and data at rest is kept encrypted using industry standard AES-256 on EBS Volumes in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centre.
5: How many integrations am I able to add?
The number of integrations you can add to EvaluAgent is determined by your plan. However, for any integration, you may add multiple connectors.
Any other questions? Drop us a line and we'll be able to help