Go to Quality Settings and click the Data capture questions tab
Here, you can create a list of questions that will be made available to you when you’re building your scorecards. For each question you create, you can also add a list of response options.
Click + New question to reveal the following modal pop-up
- Add the phrase you wish to use to prompt the Evaluator;
- Click + Add response to the question to add the list of responses you want Evaluators to choose from.
Once the question and responses have been added, they will appear in the questions table...
Here, you can:
- Edit and delete Questions whilst they remain Unused (not answered on an evaluation). However, as soon as a question has been answered, it can no longer be edited or deleted (to maintain reporting integrity).
- Edit and delete Responses whilst they remain Unused (not selected as part of an evaluation). However, as soon as a response has been selected, it can no longer be edited or deleted (to maintain reporting integrity).
- Add new questions at any time
- Add new responses at any time
- Deactivate / Reactivate questions and responses at any time - simply click on the status pill to change it from Active to Inactive and vice-versa. Please Note: Only active questions and responses are available to Evaluators
If you add a question to a scorecard, at the end of the evaluation process, evaluators using said scorecard will be prompted to select one of the responses you have assigned to the question here.