By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to the following screen
Please note: You can only open and manage sessions where you have the permission to Calibrate.
On clicking Facilitate, the following screen appears...
Here, you can access/enter the following information:
- View how each invitee has blind scored the contact to help facilitate a conversation about scoring
- Following the (sometimes heated) conversation, select the calibrated score
- View any and all feedback that was added by the invitees and edit the feedback to generate calibrated feedback. Access line item guidelines to help ensure everyone understands the expected standards for each score outcome
- Add any feedback for each participant
- Add additional participants prior to the session starting
- Add any general notes relating to the session
- Take a register of attendance
You can save the session at any time to return and complete it at a later date.
Once you are happy that all information has been entered correctly, simply press the Submit button.
On submit, the session details and results are submitted to the Calibration Performance Report
In the case where the session was focused on a previously completed evaluation, you will not be offered the option to submit the calibrated result to the wider suite of performance reports since the evaluation result has already been reported on and the objective of the session is not to correct a previously published evaluation.
In the case where the session was focused on a contact that has not been evaluated previously, since no evaluation result exists in any reports prior to the calibration session being published, you will be offered the option to submit the calibrated result to the wider suite of performance reports