Using this Admin feature, you are able to configure a wide range of EvaluAgent settings so that the platform replicates your current quality management, feedback and coaching procedures as closely as possible.
To quickly get started, go to Settings to reveal the following screen...
From here, you can configure a wide range of platform settings:
- Configure scorecard and reporting labels
- Configure prompts to help evaluators select the right types of contacts to evaluate
- Configure non-scored questions that can be assigned to scorecards
- Create and configure your own scoring templates
- Edit the words used to describe Evaluation Outcome
- Configure Manual Evaluation Outcomes
- Configure how the system treats line items/questions scored as "Not Applicable" or "Auto-fail"
- Configure what results people see
- Control the number of evaluations that can be assigned to an agent or an evaluator
- Configure settings related to disputes
- Configure settings related to sending evaluations for review before publication
- Edit the phrases used to encourage agent-feedback during evaluation
- Edit the phrases used to encourage evaluator-feedback as part of a calibration session
- Edit the phrases used on general feedback
- Configure general feedback topics
- Attach a call recording / contact record to an evaluation
- Integrate with Salesforce
- Integrate with Aircall
- Integrate with Intercom