By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to the following screen
Click to Configure your chosen platform.
To connect EvaluAgent to Slack press the "Add to Slack" button. You will need "Workspace Admin" permissions to be able to successfully integrate.
Once you've pressed the "Add to Slack" button you'll be presented with a screen detailing what permissions the EvaluAgent integration will have.
Permissions Requested by Us
For our integration to be able to send notifications to your platform, we will need the following:
What we can view?
- View basic information about private channels the EvaluAgent has been added to - We can only see private channels if you implicitly add "EvaluAgent" to the channel in your Slack workspace. We cannot see the contents of those channels, only the name of the channel and it's ID. We will be able to view the same information for public channels but "EvaluAgent' doesn't need to be added to the channel.
- View people and view email addresses in your workspace - this allows us to tag the users that the notification relates to.
What are we able to do?
- Send messages to your channels as @evaluagent
- Send messages to public channels that @evaluagent isn't a member of
- Send messages to private channels that you have implicitly added @evaluagent to.
If you're happy with the integration being added to your workspace you can go ahead and click the "Allow" button.
Once you've pressed the allow button you'll be taken back into EvaluAgent where you will see a "success" screen.
You have now successfully authenticated with Slack! You're now ready to configure your notifications!