Step 1: Authentication
By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to Authenticate with Aircall.
Please Note: You'll need to be logged into Aircall as an Aircall administrator / account owner in order to complete this step
Step 2: Configure
Once you've completed Authentication, you'll be directed automatically to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to configure your integration.
- Part 1: Choose how much call information will be fetched into EvaluAgent. You have 2 options:
- ONLY fetch the ticket reference and any associated meta-data (E.g. tags); or,
- In addition to this core data, fetch the full call-recording.
- By choosing the second option, you'll be able to access a recording of the call as an integral part of the evaluation process.
- Part 2: Decide how long evaluated and non-evaluated calls remain available in EvaluAgent. Any calls older than your selection will be purged and permanently deleted from EvaluAgent in line with our secure data storage and deletion policies.
On clicking Save, EvaluAgent will start fetching calls on a regular (typically hourly) cycle.