From the work queue in Evaluate, you have three options to edit/delete a contact:
- Update the case
- Re-assign the contact
- Delete the contact
Option 1: Update a case reference
Click Update case to reveal a pop-up window where you can update the case reference by selecting an option from the drop-down list
EvaluAgent enables you to link multiple evaluations to a specific case and/or a specific customer to help you evaluate quality over end-to-end customer experiences. The options here are as follows:
- Do not link this contact to a case - this is the default option
- Assign this contact to an existing case – a list of open cases will be presented in the drop-down list for you to select from
- Assign this contact to a new case – if you select this option, you will be prompted to enter the new case reference
Option 2: Reassign the contact
Click Re-assign to reveal a pop-up window where you can re-assign the contact to a different person by selecting an option from the drop-down list.
The options available are as follows:
- Do not assign to anyone – this places the contact into the work-queue making it available for anyone with Evaluator permissions to evaluate the contact at a later date.
- Assign to me and evaluate later – this places the contact into the work-queue making it available for me to evaluate at a later date.
- Select a specific evaluator from the list of users presented - this places the contact into the work-queue for the selected evaluator to evaluate at a later date.
Option 3: Delete the contact
Click Delete and you'll be asked if you're sure you want to delete the contact. On a further click of Delete, the contact will be removed from the work queue.