Scorecard builder enables you to manage all of your scorecards in one place.
Guided by intuitive workflows and on-screen prompts, you can use EvaluAgent to create a library of scorecards that can replicate your existing scoring framework(s) and reflect your approach to quality management - very quickly and with minimal effort.
To help you out, we've also included some example scorecards to provide some ideas and guidance.
To quickly get started, go to Scorecard builder.
From here, you can…
- Add a section to a scorecard
- Add a line item to a scorecard
- Add a scoring template to a line item
- Add root causes to scoring outcomes
- Add data capture (non-scored questions) to a scorecard
A quick note on the terminology used within EvaluAgent
Line item: You may refer to these as scorecard questions. They are the elements of the scorecard that you mark during the evaluation process