Step 1: Authentication
By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to the following screen;
Click Authenticate and you'll be directed automatically into RingCentral to authorise the integration with EvaluAgent. Simply Allow RingCentral to integrate with Evaluagent.
Please Note: You'll need to have the relevant administrator permissions assigned to your RingCentral user profile to be able to authorise an integration.
Step 2: Configure
Once you've completed Authentication, you'll be directed automatically to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to configure your integration.
- Part 1: Choose how much contact information will be fetched into EvaluAgent. You have 2 options:
- ONLY fetch the contact reference and any associated meta-data (e.g. tags); or,
- In addition to this core data, fetch the full conversation thread.
- By choosing the second option, you'll be able to access a copy of the full text of all interactions between customer and agent(s) as an integral part of the evaluation process.
- Part 2: When it comes to evaluating contact that contain multiple responses, you have 3 options:
- Split multi-response tickets so that each response can be evaluated separately.
- Spit multi-response tickets so that all responses from the same agent on the ticket are grouped together, so that each agent's group of responses can be evaluated separately.
- Don't split multi-response tickets and assign the full ticket for evaluation to any one of the agents that have responded on the ticket. By default, EvaluAgent assigns the ticket and any resulting evaluation to the last responding agent but you may change this to any other agent who has responded on the ticket at the point of evaluation.
- Part 3: Decide how long evaluated and non-evaluated tickets remain available in EvaluAgent. Any contacts older than your selection will be purged and permanently deleted from EvaluAgent in line with our secure data storage and deletion policies.
On clicking Save, EvaluAgent will start fetching tickets on a regular (typically hourly) cycle.
Requesting Rate Limit Increase from RingCentral Support
If you find that your integration with RingCentral is reaching the API rate limit and you require a higher rate limit for your application, you can follow these steps to request an increase:
Step 1: Access the RingCentral Developer Portal
- Go to RingCentral Developer Portal.
Log in to your RingCentral Developer account or sign up if you don't have an account.
Step 2: Navigate to Support
- Once logged in, click on your profile icon.
- Select "Support" from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Submit a Ticket
- In the Support section, you'll find options to submit a new support request or check the status of an existing one.
- Click on "Submit a Request" and fill out the form with the required information.
- Click on "Submit" to send your request to the RingCentral support team.
Step 4: Follow Up
- Monitor the status of your request through the Developer Portal.
- RingCentral Support will review your request and communicate with you regarding the outcome.