These FAQs cover various aspects of your Community Gamification environment, from profiles and leaderboards to auctions and engagement reports. If you have questions or need guidance on any aspect of our product, you're likely to find the answers here or within the other gamification articles listed below:
- Setting up gamification
- Gamification Profile
- Gamification Leaderboard
- Engagement Report
- Gamification Settings
1. Why am I not getting awarded points?
A few things must be in place before you can be awarded points for engagement with EvaluAgent. These are:
- The engagement must be active; Check with your manager or administrator to confirm the engagement you think should have awarded you points is active in the gamification settings.
- Are you in a Participating/Applicable team? Check with your manager or administrator to confirm your team is participating in your gamified environment.
- Have you breached the anti-gaming limit? Each engagement has a limit to the number of times per day it can award you points. Check with your manager or administrator to confirm whether you have reached this limit.
2. How do I change my profile picture or avatar, and can I use custom images?
You can change your profile picture or avatar from your Community Profile page by following the instructions here.
You can use appropriate custom images if you wish, providing the fit with the image constraints of:
- Supported formats are jpg, png and jpeg.
- Maximum file size of 5MB.
3. Why can't I view previous leaderboards?
Your team may not have any previous leaderboards yet. You can view previously completed leaderboards after they have been completed and a new leaderboard starts.
4. How often is the leaderboard refreshed?
Your administrator will set the refresh period of the leaderboard. Once this period is up, the leaderboard will refresh.
For example, if the refresh period is seven days, from the day this period is set, the leaderboard will refresh seven days later.
5. What are spendable points?
Spendable points are your points earned that can be spent at auctions. Your spendable points balance will decrease if you win an auction or are the leading bid on an auction.
6. Is there a limit to the number of auctions I can participate in?
No, there is no limit. However, you will need spendable points to bid on an auction.
7. Why can't I see the Community features from the nav bar?
A few things must be in place before you can see the Community features in EvaluAgent. These are:
- Are you in a Participating/Applicable team? Check with your manager or administrator to confirm your team is participating in your gamified environment through the Community settings.
- Does your account have the Community features enabled? Check with your administrator.
- If you have the administrator and agent roles, you must ensure your agent is in a participating team. Otherwise, the agent permissions will prevent you from seeing the menu items
8. Why can't I see any leaderboards?
As an administrator or manager, you will not see any leaderboards displaying if you don't have any teams selected to participate (see settings).
As an agent, you will only see your team's leaderboard if your team is selected to participate. Ask your administrator if you can't see your team's leaderboard.