Assembled Integration requirements:
- You must have a valid Assembled account.
- You must have agents added to your Assembled and Evaluagent accounts
Step 1: Authentication
By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to enter your Assembled API key. You can create or find your Assembled API key here.
Step 2: Booking a 1-to-1
1. Go to the “My 1-to1s" page by navigating through Actions & 1-to-1s > My 1-to-1s
2. Select an agent whom you want to schedule a 1-to-1 with (This user must also exist in your Assembled account with the same email address)
3. If the user has any events scheduled in Assembled, then this should be visible in the Evaluagent calendar.
4. To schedule an event, click on any time slot in the calendar, fill in the necessary information and submit. Please note that the info you fill in the description field will be visible in the Assembled event.
5. After the event has been scheduled, it should be visible in the Evaluagent calendar for this user and also the Assembled calendar for the user
6. To delete an event, click on the event in the calendar view and click on the “Cancel session” button (PS: You can only delete events created via Evaluagent)
The event will also be deleted from the Assembled calendar.