Sentiment Analytics - [BETA]
Good to know...
For interested parties, we're delighted to now offer Sentiment Analysis across all transcribed calls and tickets with lots more exciting functionality (such as the ability to filter by sentiment) coming soon.
At present, the feature is in BETA so please contact your customer success manager or our support team if you would like it enabled on your account.
Once turned on, all conversations from this date will be analysed. The feature can be switched off via a support request too.
Viewing Sentiment Results
Providing you have the permission to view sentiment results (more info here) you will now see more information when viewing an imported contact or evaluation.
As you can see in the screenshots above, we'll highlight:
- Parts of the conversations with positive sentiment (Green Face)
- Parts of the conversation with negative sentiment (Red Face)
- Prolonged periods of negativity or positivity when identified (Within the new "Insights" tab)
It's also worth noting that responses that are "Neutral" (eg: neither positive or negative) are still analysed but are hidden to avoid cluttering your conversation thread.
Who can see Sentiment Results?
The permission to "View Sentiment Results" can be controlled within Roles and Permissions. By default, all users other than agents will have the permissions enabled. This means the Sentiment Results and Insight tab will be visible when:
- Viewing an imported contact
- Viewing an evaluation
- Viewing a completed evaluation
This BETA is just our first step towards AI-Fuelled Insight which we'd love your feedback on.
In the near future, we plan on extending the functionality of this BETA. Including:
- Presenting an overall sentiment score for the conversation from both the perspective of the customer and the agent
- Enabling you to filter (and therefore trigger Auto Work Queues) based on Sentiment Results
- The ability to configure the sensitivity of Sentiment Results.
- Identifying significant shifts in sentiment throughout the length of a conversation (ie: an agent doing a great job of turning a conversation around)