A Quick Start Guide to Suggestion Box
Suggestion Box is a brand-new way to collect anonymous feedback from your contact centre agents and team leaders so they feel like their voice is heard, and you can create a winning employee experience that lowers retention and maximises operational efficiency.
The suggestion box feature is simple to use and works as follows
- Users with permission submit suggestions
- Managers of the suggestion inbox receive a notification
- Users with permission can discuss these suggestions as a group, tag them to group ideas together and use "Status" to keep people informed of progress. The user who has submitted the suggestion also receives a notification when the status has changed.
- When suggestions have been implemented or progress has been made - you can update your community (EvaluAgent Users) by using our new Announcements feature.
Suggestion Box has been activated on all accounts by default, however, only Admin users are given permission. This means that should you wish to receive Suggestions you will first need to update the roles and permissions of users.
Updating the roles and permissions so users can submit suggestions/view
The Suggestion Box feature has 3 permissions you can choose from.
- Manage Suggestion Box: Typically only given to Admins. Enablers users to update status/delete suggestions from all users
- View Suggestion Inbox: Great for department heads/team leaders. Enablers users to "view-only" access to suggestions from users within their reporting level structure
- Submit a suggestion: Enables users to submit a suggestion and view its status post submission. Users with this permission are unable to view anything else.
For Suggestion Box to become a visible option for other users, users need to at least one of the above permissions assigned to their profile.
Assigning these permissions can be done via the standard "Roles and Permissions" process described in this user guide
How to process your first suggestion?
Each time a user submits a suggestion, you as admin of the suggestion inbox, will receive a notification. To be taken to that specific suggestion, click the "view suggestion" button within the Notification. Alternatively, the Suggestion Inbox can be accessed anytime following the navigation prompt below.
When a suggestion first appears in your list, it will be given the status of "New" with the most recent suggestions appearing at the top of your list.
Click into "Edit Mode"
From here you can perform a number of actions as shown in the screenshot below:
- Apply tags to help you easily manage incoming suggestions
- Update a suggestion with a new status (doing so notifies the user so it's a great way of keeping people up-to-date.)
- Filter your list of suggestions based on suggestion type, time, group, status or tag
Configuring your Suggestion Box Settings
The out-the-box Suggestion Box settings are designed so that you can roll out this feature as quickly as possible however like all EvaluAgent products, we offer a significant amount of customisation from within the Suggestion Box settings page.
From here, you can
- Configure the "type" of suggestions you wish to activate and what they are referred too
- Configure the possible "status" suggestions can have
- Manage your tagging system
If you need help with this, please refer to the following user guide: