Introducing My Profile
The new My Profile page from EvaluAgent includes some useful information such as your EvaluAgent username (used to log in) as well as the ability to upload your own profile picture. If you choose to upload a profile picture, you'll see it in the top right corner of the screen and we'll make it making it more visible across the platform over the coming months.
How to upload your own profile picture
Uploading your own profile picture is as simple as following the steps below. Should you ever want to replace your profile picture, or remove it completely, click on the "+" icon and select the relevant option.
- Click the avatar in the top right of any page, and select "My Profile" from the dropdown
- On the My Profile page, click the "+" icon to the left of your name and role
- Upload a picture from your local machine matching this specification listed in the screenshot below. Don't worry, you can adjust the image after this step
- Adjust the image, and click "Save"
- A preview will be shown. If you are happy, click the upload button to save this as your new profile picture.
- Close the popup window and you'll now seen your profile picture in the top right of every screen!
What data can I see on My Profile page
In this BETA release, your profile page containing the following information:
- Your name (as its entered in EvaluAgent)
- Role (s): The role you currently have within EvaluAgent. This is commonly Admin or Agent.
- Username: this is set by your account admin when creating your account, and used to login
- Length of employment (this is based on the [start date] property set by account admins when creating your account. If it states "Not set" this means the field is currently blank
- Timezone: This is the timezone of your businesses account, and at present cannot be changed.
- Language: This is the language EvaluAgent is displayed in, and cannot be changed at present.