Step 1: Adding Agents and Configuring the 3rd Party ID Field
Before setting up the Red Box integration, it's important to set up your users in EvaluAgent following the Add New User guide.
To avoid confusion once the import process begins, please ensure you set the 3rd Party ID for each agent shown in the screenshot below. This field is accessible under Advanced Settings when adding a user within EvaluAgent and should be populated with the Agent's Extension held within Redbox.
Alternatively, if the Extension is not available within Red Box, the following Red Box fields can be used as the unique identifier:
Step 2: Setting up the Integration
Step 1: Authentication
By following the navigation prompt, you'll be directed to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to enter the following details which can be obtained via your Red Box Account Manager.
HTTPS URL of the Redbox API
Port (default is 14443)
Username for API
Password for API
Click Authenticate and EvaluAgent will attempt to connect.
Tip: Please make sure you are not attempting to connect to a local server. EvaluAgent is unable to connect to servers which are not accessible over the internet. Making your Redbox accessible may require changes to your infrastructure. In this instance please work with your IT team and service providers to make the necessary changes. In addition, the EvaluAgent's Static IP addresses may need to be whitelisted:
Dublin, Ireland (EU-WEST-1)
Sydney, Australia (AP-SOUTHEAST-2)
North Virginia, USA
Step 2: Configure
Once you've completed Authentication, you'll be directed automatically to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to configure your integration.
- Part 1: Choose how much ticket information will be fetched into EvaluAgent. You have 2 options:
- ONLY fetch the ticket reference and any associated meta-data (E.g. tags); or,
- In addition to this core data, fetch the full conversation thread.
- By choosing the second option, you'll be able to access a copy of the full text of all interactions between customer and agent(s) as an integral part of the evaluation process.
- Part 2: When it comes to evaluating tickets that contain multiple responses, you have 3 options:
- Split multi-response tickets so that each response can be evaluated separately.
- Spit multi-response tickets so that all responses from the same agent on the ticket are grouped together so that each agent's group of responses can be evaluated separately.
- Don't split multi-response tickets and assign the full ticket for evaluation to any one of the agents that have responded on the ticket. By default, EvaluAgent assigns the ticket and any resulting evaluation to the last responding agent but you may change this to any other agent who has responded on the ticket at the point of evaluation.
- Part 3: Decide how long evaluated and non-evaluated tickets remain available in EvaluAgent. Any contacts older than your selection will be purged and permanently deleted from EvaluAgent in line with our secure data storage and deletion policies.
On clicking Save, EvaluAgent will start fetching tickets on a regular (typically hourly) cycle.
Step 3: Confirm the integration is working as expected
After an hour, please visit the Imported Contacts screen to confirm EvaluAgent has begun the process of correctly importing conversations from Red Box and assigning them to the correct Agent.
If this process is not working as expected, please contact Red Box support who will (with EvaluAgent assistance) attempt to resolve your query.