The EvaluAgent - Freshdesk Integration enables you to:
- Automatically fetch and present Freshdesk tickets in EvaluAgent that meet your configured filters.
- Select and assign Freshdesk tickets for evaluation.
- Access the underlying Freshdesk ticket during evaluation and from the evaluation result screen via a link back to Freshdesk. (So long as the User has access and permissions set in Freshdesk).
- Push an evaluation result back into Freshdesk allowing your Freshdesk Users to access a quality result linked to a ticket.
- Manually request a Freshdesk ticket to be evaluated.
See Getting started with third-party system integrations for more information
Setting up your Freshdesk Integration
Go to Integration Settings and then...
- Click the CRM tab; then,
- Click the Integrate* link for Freshdesk...
- If someone has already connected Freshdesk to your EvaluAgent account, the Integrate link will not appear. Instead, you can access the integration to Add a connector (a set of rules that filter which tickets will be fetched from Freshdesk into EvaluAgent).
On clicking the Integrate link, you'll be directed to the following screen, where you'll be prompted to enter your Freshdesk sub-domain and your Freshdesk API Key.
Optionally, you can choose to bring in conversation threads. A conversation thread is each outbound message to a customer from one of your agents. We will not store the conversation content within EvaluAgent - we will only take the conversation date/time, ID and what agent replied.
Tip: If the address of your Freshdesk account was: https://ABCEnergy.freshdesk.com, then you's imply need to enter ABCEnergy to authenticate.
Press the Authenticate button and you'll be redirected back to the following screen where you'll be able to add a connector which, once activated, will automatically fetch Freshdesk ticket references into EvaluAgent based on any filters you configure as part of setting up the connector.