Go to the Coaching App
EvaluAgent coaching sessions are completed in three steps, each of which can be accessed via one of the three tabs.
Step / Tab 1: Recap the previous session
After selecting the agent you wish to coach and starting the coaching session you'll be directed to the first step of the process and the following screen where the Coach and Agent should recap the previous session...
Please note: On your very first coaching session for each agent, this screen will be empty because you'll obviously have no previous sessions for the agent. However, at the start of your second and subsequent sessions, you'll have access the previous session
On this screen, you can review all information relating to the agent's previous coaching session...
- At the top of the screen, you'll be able to access the agent's acknowledgement of the previous session via the view comments link. As an integral part of the coaching process, agents should be encouraged to reflect and complete a small feedback form following the session which can be configured using the coach form builder. If the agent hasn't acknowledged the previous session, the link won't be available.
- On the left-hand-side of the screen, you'll be able to view and access the quality line items that were selected as the focus of the last session (if the topic was quality-related). Alternatively, if the focus of the last session was an area of performance other than quality (E.g. customer survey results), then you'll be able to view and access any performance notes and external documents that were uploaded during the previous session.
- On the right-hand-side of the screen, you'll be able to view and access the coaching notes from the previous session. You can configure these headings via the Coach form builder. You'll also see a list of the current actions assigned to the agent. As part of each session, you should together decide whether each action can be closed or needs to be carried forward. In this way, actions are never lost and the most recent coaching session includes all open actions.
Step / Tab 2: Select the focus of today's session
Based on the coach topic you've selected, the screen you access here will be slightly different
Scenario 1: The coach topic you selected when you started the session was quality-related
In this scenario, you'll be prompted to select a date range and a scorecard to reveal a history of performance for each line-item. At this point, you can select a number of line items by ticking the box adjacent to the line item(s) you wish to focus on during today's coaching session. We recommend that you select between 1 and four line items to keep the subsequent coaching conversation focused.
Scenario 2: The coach topic you selected when you started the session was not quality related (E.g. customer surveys / productivity / general behaviour).
In this scenario, you can upload external data files and add notes that describe the level of performance you wish to focus on during today's coaching session.
Step / Tab 3: Document today's session
Here you manage and document the coaching conversation and agree improvement actions
On this screen, you can review the selected performance, document today's coaching conversation and agree actions.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you can access the timeline of performance and feedback for the quality line items you chose to focus on on Tab 2 (if this session is focused on quality data). Alternatively, if the topic of the session is not quality related, you'll be able to access the performance notes and any external documents you uploaded on Tab 2.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you'll have access to the the selected coaching form to guide you through the conversation and document outputs.You can configure these headings via the Coach form builder.
- On the bottom of the screen, you can add your agreed actions. Any actions carried forward from the last session (accessed and discussed as part of Step / Tab 1) will be presented here.
Saving and submitting the session
You can save the session at any time and return to it later to tidy up any notes.You may even start the session before sitting down with the agent to prepare any notes, etc. Saved sessions appear in the Coaching records table with a status of In Progress. Only completed sessions can be accessed by Agents.
Once you have checked over the notes and feel the conversation has been documented accurately, please submit the session for the agent to acknowledge the session.